Feed Your Mind
- Articles and videos to inspire ideas and create action. 99u.com
- Open Culture is loaded with educational media, from articles and audio books to museum works and textbooks.
- Find a short (or long) talk on just about any topic you can think of, “Ideas Worth Spreading." TED.com
- Loring Ward's video illustration of perspective over prediction. “The Best Time to Invest”
- Big Think: The world’s largest archive of lessons from the people changing how we work, live, and experience.
- Heleo provides ideas and articles from the worlds greatest thinkers.
- Produced by Twin Cities PBS (TPT) for a national audience, Next Avenue is public media’s first and only national journalism service for America’s booming older population.
- Create a mySocial Securtiy account, apply for benefits and manage current benefits at SSA.gov.
- The Conversation Project is a public engagement initiative with a goal that is both simple and transformative: to have every person's wishes for end-of-life care expressed and respected.
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites you are linking to.